Nominations for the NSW/ACT Young Achiever Awards are now open - giving Gunnedah the chance to recognise local young achievers.
Gunnedah Shire Mayor Jamie Chaffey encourages all residents to nominate a local young person into the NSW/ACT Young Achiever Awards.
“We have a huge cross-section of high achievers among our younger community and it’s important to recognise their efforts to boost their confidence and help to build a strong foundation for their future,” Cr Chaffey said.
Nominations are being sought in the following categories:
- The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- Freemasons of NSW/ACT Community Service Award
- Aboriginal Education Council Aboriginal Education Award
- Worldwide Printing Solution Sports Award
- Soroptimist International Women Creating Change Award
- WFI Insurance Small Business Achiever Award
The Awards will culminate with a Gala Presentation Dinner on Friday, 20 April 2018 at the SMC Conference and Function Centre. Category winners will each receive $2,500 from Masonicare and a trophy. One of the category winners will be chosen as the NSW/ACT Young Achiever of the Year and will receive $5,000 from Masonicare and a State trophy.
To submit a nomination, visit www.awardsaustralia.com/nswactyaa and click ‘Nominate Now.’ Nominations close Friday, 8 December 2017. For more information phone the Awards Office on 1300 735 445 or email email@example.com
Media Contact: Ashley Gardner 6740 2100.