Skip to content

Building and Construction

Building and Construction

Section 68 Approvals

Section 68 Activity Approvals

The following activities require the lodgement of a Section 68 Activity Approval application:
PART A1 - Install a manufactured home, movable dwelling or associated structure on land
PART B4 - Carry out sewerage work
PART B5 - Carry out stormwater drainage work
PART B6 - Connect a private drain or sewer with a public drain or sewer under the control of a Council or with a drain or sewer which connects with such a public drain or sewer.
PART F2 - Operate a caravan park or camping ground.
PART F3 - Operate a manufactured home estate.
PART F4 - Install a domestic oil or solid fuel heating appliance, other than a portable appliance.

An approval for an activity under Section 68 of the Local Government Act 1993 can be sought from Council. A Section 68 Application form needs to be completed and submitted to Council, along with the relevant application fees.

Name Date added
Form - Section 68 Approvals Application.pdf
216.46 KB

For further information please contact Council's Planning Department on 02 6740 2100.